Wednesday, January 5, 2011

two things

Number 1
I received a book in the post today, Formless a Users Guide.  It is now out of print and seems tricky to get, but I now have my own copy and it looks in great order.  
Formless (affectionate shortened name) has been recommended to me on a few occasions while I have been doing my MFA.  Using the library copy, though, sends me into panic mode as I try to read everything and end up understanding nothing.
It is actually a catalogue from a 1996 exhibition of 20th Century art.

Number 2
I was meant to let people know about this market opportunity in Geelong.  Redox Jewellery Studio is asking for applications from makers who would like to sell work in Geelong.  Two of the jewellers behind the project are 2010 graduates from NMIT Advanced Diploma in Engineering (Jewellery) and their names are Joanna Harris Macneil, Annie Broadway, and Victoria Edgar is an RMIT graduate. All of them are lovely.  There is also an exhibition opportunity.  Below is an abridged version of their terms etc.  Sorry, the application for the first market closes on the 7th January so move like the wind.  The 'tablecloth' and Christmas stole my brain.  My apologies to Joanna, Annie and Victoria as I said that I would advertise this on the blog earlier. 

 I have tried twice now to attach some details but to no avail.  Email them for documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment