Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Seven Visible Signs of Ageing and One Sign of Losing the Mind

Bless me for I have sinned, it has been sixteen days since my last post.  The reason for this is the soul searching and melt down in regards to my work that I have been experiencing all this time.
It is not over!  I have a tutorial, though, on Thursday and an exhibition at the end of the month.  I have to gather myself together and look as if I know what I am doing.

Below are two pieces for the group show, The Seven Visible Signs of Ageing, that I am working on.  
I am thinking of putting one of them into the tutorial and see what happens.  
They are both are observations on the breakdown of material especially steel.  Though they hint of the skin and ageing of the body. 


furrow and corrode


Remnant 

No comments:

Post a Comment