Thursday, March 17, 2011

lend me your ears change over

The second half of lend me your ears is now open at Mailbox 141.
The work may be viewed at the Part b blog.
This is the image for my work, though I have yet to add it to the collection of Part b images.



Everyone's work has been absolutely lovely!  Hopefully I will find time to talk about it more another time.  I was unable to attend tonight's opening due to an injury from doing this:



tossing the caber.
photographer Anna Mcleod
who doesn't know yet that I have used her photograph.
Sorry
Yes that's right, I was tossing the caber at a birthday party, twice, which ended with me tearing a stomach muscle.  Much pain and no work done for the whole week!

I hope that everyone at the opening had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment