Wednesday, March 23, 2011

lend me your ears

I finally went to see the second installation of lend me your ears.  It's great fun to see how everyone has interpreted the brief.  



Annie Broadway:
Mine: Mirror image
Inari Kiuru: Greetings from the evening's edge




Jessica Morrison: Field trip with King Otumfuo Opuko-Ware II
Joanna Harris MACNeil: Music for the Middle Ear
Lindy McSwan: Earrings for a redhead


Coconut Lu: David
Kathryn Wardill: See the sea
Misako Sakao: Konbu Seaweed

Beka Hannah: Textile Earrings
Suse Scholem: Gotta crawl before you can walk
Puneet Jodhka:


Michelle Kelly: Cookiena
Lucinda Knight: let's get loud
Lynn Jacob:


Karyn Nankivell: Wish You Were Here!
Tassia Joannides:


Karen Tompson: Earring for Giavanna
Gillian Hillman: Lend Me Your Ears Cleopatra! The Rites of Passage- Hear Me!

I regret not adding a post for the first installation.  Everyone's work was uniquely interesting and beautiful.  I will fill the holes in my listings when I know.  I might even do a post post for the first installation.
If you haven't seen the show.  Go see it.  It's at Mailbox 141, Flinders Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment